A Girl's Tinder Experiance raw confession

A Girl's Tinder Experiance raw confession

I am sharing my Tinder experiance in a raw confession with you all. I'm a 19-year-old girl, and I'll be honest I'm one of those females who, when I don't feel good about myself, talks to people online usually older, horny guys simply so they can compliment me on my looks. Even though I seldom ever see them, I still joke around and play tricks on them to see what happens. I didn't want to meet with a guy again after the one time I did, though.
A Girl's Tinder Experiance raw confession
So I met him on Tinder; his bio stated that he was 39 years old, had one daughter, and mentioned his hobbies. He was extremely funny when we were conversing, and I felt a connection with him. Not in a romantic sense, as I would never date an older man with kids. Additionally, it wasn't even sexual discussion for a time. It was cordial. However, it did became sexual one evening.
A Girl's Tinder Experiance raw confession
We recently had sex, he gave me several provocative booty photos, and he only lived 30 minutes away. I decided to give it a try and traveled to his house. It was almost midnight when I arrived, and he smuggled me into his room while his daughter was dozing in another. Sincerely, I thought we would just have sex, but we didn't. only verbal. At first, when I gave him oral on his bed, it was okay, but with time, he kept acting more violently. 

He would push against me or keep my head down so I would gag, and every time I did, he would become enthused. He said he was testing my gag reflex and that doing so would enable me to blow males my age off more effectively. He would warn me to keep quiet so his kid wouldn't wake up since he was being too rough with it at times and was pushing it too far. He continues doing this for at least 35 minutes before finishing all over me. Then he hastily ushers me outside.
A Girl's Tinder Experiance raw confession
I only said, "Thanks," and I was furious as I went home. I also felt foolish. Since then, even guys my own age make me nervous to meet for internet dates.


Ever wanted to Confess something post your Raw Confession or Story  anonymously.


FOR CONFESSION :     click  here

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.