Honeymoon Experiance Raw Confession

Honeymoon Experiance Raw Confession


I married my hubby when I was 24 years old and i am sharing my honeymoon carried away raw confession with you all. At an adults-only resort in Mexico, we spent our honeymoon. We were naive and believed it merely meant that children were not permitted. Swingers were something we had never ever heard of.On our first trip to the pool, we were shocked and surprised to see individuals everywhere wholly naked. Many couples approached us and inquired about our party preferences. Of course, we responded positively without realizing they were enquiring about our swinging tendencies. Finally, a naked older couple in their 60s described what it meant to us.
Honeymoon Experiance Raw Confession

While her husband was visibly aroused by seeing me in my bikini, the wife gave us a crash education in the way of life. I am a very small, thin Latina who stands at 5'2 and weighs hardly more than 90 pounds. At the time, I had 32B natural boobs. I had very dark brown skin all over and long, black hair with blonde streaks. No tan lines to be found. We were one of the few couples walking along the beach that weren't completely or partially nude, including my husband and I. When my spouse asked whether I wanted to go topless, I was shocked.

I handed him my top even though I wasn't sure I wanted to buy after a few minutes, and there I was in front of whole strangers without a top. It was thrilling, and I was getting quite horny. There were drink stands all along the beach, and the more I drank, the hornier I became. I was having so much fun that I was unaware of how inebriated my husband was becoming until he announced that he needed to return to the room and take a nap. Still without tops, we made our way back through the pool crowd to the room. My husband tried to fuck me, but when I was sucking his dick, he fell asleep.
Honeymoon Experiance Raw Confession

I was not at all prepared to fall asleep. He was out when I tried to wake him up. I returned to the pool area and put my sandals back on. I was still without a top and merely sporting my side-tied bikini bottoms. Couples were coming up to me and asking me to see their rooms. I declined formally and entered the pool. I was approached by a couple in their 40s who introduced themselves. They were both naked, and I could see that through the water. I felt better than I should have because I could see that he was being difficult while speaking to me.

I was somewhat inebriated by this point and hadn't realized that the spouse was getting closer to me while we talked. He took my right hand and put it to his dick, which is when I realized he was standing directly beside me. I instinctively encircled it with my hand. He was really tough. When I realized where my hand was, I tried to remove it, but his hand was already around mine. He said, "It's okay," and then started kissing my neck, which is my biggest vulnerability. As soon as he turned me to face him, I found myself jerking him off while kissing him.

Before he gripped the back of my thighs and hoisted me up and I felt the head of his dick on my pussy, I didn't even realize his wife was behind me and had already unfastened my bottoms. He was fully inside of me when I let go of his dick. His wife watched as her husband fucked me in the pool in front of a large crowd while she stood behind me with her arms around me and her hands on my tits. I closed my eyes and laid my head back against the wife until I felt him get in me. One of the staff members informed us to leave the pool because there is no sex in it as he pulled out.
Honeymoon Experiance Raw Confession


Everyone had to exit the water once they noticed his cum was there. When we came out of the pool, the wife handed me my bottoms and said they were going to their room. I was in a strange frame of mind at the time. I was standing there in my underwear when I realized that I had only been married for less than 24 hours when a stranger in a pool fucked me. As a married pair, my husband and I hadn't even had any sexual relations. I returned to our room without bothering to put my bottoms on. Fortunately, my husband was still unconscious.

Although I knew a lot of the guy's come was still deep inside of me, I took a shower and tried my best to make sure it was gone. My spouse and I climbed into bed naked. He still had half of his shorts on from when I had earlier sucked him. I took them off of him and made an effort to sleep, but I couldn't because I was too worried about whether or not I should inform him. After lying there for a while, I made the decision not to inform him. When he awoke and saw that I was naked and that we had had sex, I was still awake. I once more reflected on the fact that my marriage was still less than 24 hours old and that I had already had two men conceive with me.

During the following six days that we would be there, I was frightened that the pair or someone else would say something to my husband, but nothing ever came of it. The couple was never even seen again. My spouse allowed me to go topless for the following three days before we both decided to spend the final three days entirely naked. We were invited to have sex with so many people. Even though my husband frequently asked me if I ever wanted to fuck another guy, I went out of my way to show him that he was the only one for me.


Honeymoon Experiance Raw Confession


I held back from telling him that I was prepared to fuck every single person there. Instead, over the rest of our trip, I let a ton of naked husbands and spouses to hug me. I could see my husband enjoyed watching haphazard erect dicks of all ages and races poke fun of my tits and myself in front of the guys. That week, my husband and I had great sex so many times that I lost count. We've been married for about 20 years at this point.
Up until today, I had never said this to anyone. Having it out is such an incredible relief.


Ever wanted to Confess something post your Raw Confession or Story in the inbox anonymously.


FOR CONFESSION :     click  here

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.